Diabetes can be considered one of the most common conditions in the world, with nearly 1 in 4 people being Diabetic according to research. Research has shown that CBD oil is good for slowing down the condition, but also for improving the patient’s overall quality of life.
To start using CBD against Diabetes, you must first learn more about what is involved. Here’s a handy article with all about it, with the format below:
- CBD heeft ontstekingsremmende eigenschappen en kan goed ingezet worden bij Diabetes, vooral Type2.
- De suiker in het bloed blijft behoorlijk laag waardoor destructieve insulitis wordt voorkomen én vertraagd.
- Nierschade wordt beperkt en het immuunsysteem wordt extra gestimuleerd.
- Bepaal de dosering door te kijken naar de gebruiksaanwijzing van CBD olie.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes, or diabetes, is a condition in which the body is no longer able to balance blood sugar levels. This imbalance is due in part to the limited production of the insulin hormone. Because the production of insulin is limited, Diabetes patients must inject insulin and follow a strict diet for life. We know 2 different forms of Diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2:
- Type1 Diabetes: This is a fairly rare autoimmune disease that is often discovered in the earlier stages. The cells produced by the insulin are destroyed by the immune system in Type 1 Diabetes.
- Type2 Diabetes: This disease is common in older people and is not always easily recognized because of vague symptoms. This is the most common form of Diabetes in which the body does not produce enough insulin to keep blood sugar levels high.
Diabetes in the Netherlands
The Netherlands has an average of 1.2 million people with Diabetes, with 9 out of 10 patients having Type2 Diabetes. Every week, 1,000 Dutch people are told they are Diabetes patients. Added to this is the fact that many others have Diabetes without knowing it. It is expected that we can assume over 1.3 million Dutch people with Diabetes in 2040. On a global level, nearly one in four people has Diabetes.
Medication for Diabetes
To reduce the symptoms associated with Diabetes, an adjustment in your lifestyle is wise. Make sure you get enough exercise and have a balanced and healthy diet. By the way, checking blood sugar levels regularly is necessary if you have Diabetes. Most Diabetes patients also inject insulin and others also take medications such as cholesterol and blood pressure reducers. However, unpleasant side effects can occur when taking such medication. Therefore, delve into the possibilities of CBD against Diabetes and find out to what extent you can use CBD in combination with medication.
How does CBD oil work against Diabetes?
Good quality CBD oil has been shown to have positive health effects according to research on CBD. In fact, there has been plenty of research over the years about to what extent cannabis oil helps if you have Diabetes. If you use CBD oil against Diabetes, then the oil can reduce the symptoms and possibly even cure them. CBD oil can fulfill Diabetics in the following ways:
- CBD has anti-inflammatory properties and can be used well for Diabetes, especially Type2. Inflammation of the pancreas is also reduced with CBD oil.
- Any pain symptoms are reduced thanks to the pain regulating effects of CBD oil.
- Thanks to cannabis oil, the sugar in the blood remains quite low. Destructive insulitis is in fact prevented and delayed with cannabis oil.
- Patients with kidney damage who use medicinal cannabis can reduce the damage.
- The immune system of someone with Diabetes is additionally supported with CBD oil.
- CBD oil has a beneficial effect on appetite.
- Many Diabetes patients stop or reduce the use of medication.
We’d love to tell you more about what options and benefits you have when you want to take CBD. Don’t hesitate and get in touch now.
How dangerous is cannabis oil?
With normal use, the consumption of CBD oil against Diabetes is harmless. Do tell your treating physician that you will be starting CBD. Our CBD oil is 100% natural, has no psychoactive effects, no or few side effects, pesticide and chemical free, GMO free and the oil is not addictive. Still in doubt or want to know more about how CBD oil works? Then reach out to us so we can reassure you about the safety of our CBD products.
The ideal alternative: CBN
CBD oil works differently on each person. As a result, a customer may not feel the desired effects with CBD. In this case, using CBN oil, CBC oil or CBG oil is also ideal. In fact, there are several cannabinoids that have a positive effect on individuals who have Diabetes, especially when it comes to extreme symptoms.
Find out if the combination CBD and CBN are suitable for relieving your symptoms by contacting us directly.
Should I expect nasty side effects?
No, you will experience almost no or hardly any side effects when using CBD oil for Diabetes. If you do suffer, these are mild side effects with symptoms such as:
- More or less appetite
- A disrupted sleep pattern
- Dry mouth
- Fatigue and drowsiness
- Irritability and inner turmoil
- Diarrhea or diarrhea
First, read more about the consumption of CBD oil in combination with medications if you are also taking other medications for Diabetes, for example, cholesterol and blood pressure medications. Also, consult your doctor to ensure that the oil does not have an unwanted interaction with other medications over the longer term.
Incidentally, many Diabetes patients decide to stop medication when they notice the positive effects of CBD after some time. In fact, CBD oil has a blood pressure lowering effect, which means that regular blood pressure medication will not be necessary. However, please speak to your treating physician before stopping taking any medications.
The use itself: how to take CBD?
Taking CBD is easier than you might think. If you are considering the use of CBD oil against Diabetes, you should use the pipette to put the drops under the tongue. Before using, please read the instructions carefully. However, CBD can be used in multiple ways, including through CBD ointment, CBD massage oil, CBD capsules, CBD tea and even by vaping. If you still have questions about CBD oil, don’t hesitate and reach out to us.
CBD oil is easy to dose
In Diabetes patients, the body must first get used to the oil. If you are starting CBD for the first time, keep a build-up phase of 6 to 8 weeks. It is wise to start with a low dose and increase it as desired and needed. However, what the correct dosage is can vary enormously from person to person. In fact, factors such as physique, age, tolerance, concentration of the oil and so on also play a role in determining the dosage. CBD against diabetes is how you use it:
- Step 1: Start with 2-3 drops per dose three times a day.
- Step 2: Slowly build up the dosage to a maximum of 9 drops per dose.
- Step 3: Once symptoms are resolved or reduced, slowly reduce the dosage.
Speak to one of our cannabis experts if you have further questions by clicking here. By the way, we recommend reading more about the correct dosage of CBD oil.
More effective results with premium CBD oil
As a customer, you can be sure of the quality of our CBD products. After all, you want to choose top quality when you go to try CBD oil against Diabetes. Our CBD oil meets very strict quality requirements and has been checked and certified by an independent ISO certified Dutch laboratory. In addition, you can assume 100% natural ingredients and you get all the accompanying information and instructions for use with your purchase.
Customized advice: free and targeted
Diabetes is a nasty condition that you want to suffer the least. CBD oil against diabetes can be the ideal solution if you don’t want to let the condition limit your overall health and constitution. In fact, CBD oil is ideal for slowing down the condition, but also for improving your overall quality of life so that you feel happy and healthy both physically and mentally. We can provide you with the best CBD products, made with love, and there are plenty of experts ready to give you professional, customized advice so that together we can find the right CBD products for your specific symptoms. If you want to request a free consultation, you can get all your outstanding questions answered this way.
Free personal consultation
Leave your details and we will contact you as soon as possible!