Pain is not a pleasant feeling and can put a tremendous strain on your daily life, especially if the pain persists for a long time. Treatments for pain are plentiful, but new research shows that using CBD oil for pain also proves to be highly effective. For this reason, interest in CBD oil continues to grow significantly over the past few years, which is why we feel it is important to educate our customers about the possibilities of CBD oil for patients living with pain on a daily basis.
Read our written article below carefully if you want to know all about this. The text below is organized in the most practical way for maximum reading pleasure:
What is pain?
Pain is best described as a warning signal from the body in which one experiences unpleasant physical and mental symptoms, usually related to tissue damage. The body indicates through pain that something is wrong. We can distinguish 2 types of pain, namely:
- Acute pain: Pain that can be felt immediately, such as a headache, a wound, heat or cold.
- Chronic pain: Pain that persists for more than 3 months without improvement.
One usually feels a combination of several pain types. As a result, pain can manifest in different areas of the body and be experienced in different ways. Most persons with pain describe the symptoms as burning, cold or hot, nagging, numb, stinging or tingling. Touching or treating the sore can potentially make the pain worse. Pain brings with it emotional aspects, such as fatigue, in addition to physical symptoms.
Causes of pain
Each of the different types of pain has a different cause. The most common causes of chronic pain are:
- Because of a chronic condition, including Diabetes, damaged nerves, tumors and the like.
- Because of a physical illness that is exacerbated because of mental symptoms.
- As a manifestation of a mental illness such as depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder and the like.
Pain complaints in the Netherlands
Over 3 in 5 Dutch people live with chronic pain on a daily basis. This works out to an average of 3.2 million people with pain complaints in the Netherlands, or almost 20% of the Dutch population. The severity of pain varies from person to person and from situation to situation.
Medication for pain
Most individuals who suffer from pain are prescribed painkillers. Consider non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and central analgesics (opiates) such as morphine, for example Tramadol or Oxycodone. Unfortunately, however, serious side effects come with painkillers, including addiction and damage to internal organs.
However, in the past few years, there has been a growing appreciation of treating chronic pain with cannabis oil and other CBD products. You can buy quality 100% pure CBD products that are reliable and natural at cannabisolie.com. If you are going to use CBD oil for pain, inform yourself before you start combining CBD oil with medications.
How does CBD oil work against pain?
Cannabis oil cannot be considered an acute pain reliever. For effectiveness, you should use CBD oil against pain take on a regular and structural basis over the longer term. Below is a look at the ways in which CBD oil can be used for individuals struggling with pain symptoms:
- This wonder drug has a pain regulating effect that reduces pain symptoms.
- CBD helps regulate certain body functions responsible for feeling pain, including anandamide.
- The psychological effects of pain can be remedied with CBD. Think anxiety, depression, irritability and the like.
- Medicinal cannabis has an anti-inflammatory effect. This may inhibit the formation of prostaglandin, making the pain receptors less likely to be activated.
- You can significantly promote sleep with CBD oil. The better the sleep pattern, the better your body can tolerate the pain.
- CBD oil has a relaxing effect that allows one to gain inner peace.
We can also help you with a free consultation, in this we have already helped thousands of people with sound advice on which CBD product best suits your symptoms
Is CBD safe to use?
CBD can be safely ingested according to the World Health Organization (WHO). In fact, the use of CBD oil against pain brings few side effects, the oil is not addictive and 100% natural if you choose CBD oil of superior quality. Customers do not get “high” from the oil thanks to the non-psychoactive effects of CBD and the low THC content. On top of this, studies have clearly shown that patients who started using CBD oil for pain stopped partially or completely taking prescribed medication after some time.
Do you still have doubts about the safety of CBD? Let us put your mind at ease by answering all your questions. Request your free personal consultation right away.
An ideal alternative: CBN
CBD oil is not the only option if you want to reduce pain symptoms. If CBD oil against pain does not provide the desired result immediately, then you can also use CBN oil, CBC oil or CBG oil try. In such patients, we clearly see that these products do achieve positive results.
Find out if the combination of CBD and CBC, CBG and CBN works out well for you by reaching out to us.
The possible side effects and risks
Side effects do not occur in almost anyone. If a user still suffers, these are very mild symptoms. The possible side effects of cannabis are:
- Fatigue and drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Diarrhea or diarrhea
- An adjustment in appetite
- Inner turmoil
Should you have decided to give CBD oil for pain a chance and are currently taking prescription medication, consult your doctor before taking CBD oil. This is because it prevents the combination of CBD oil and medications from interacting in an undesirable way. Keep yourself informed by reading more about the use of CBD oil in combination with medications.
Ways to use CBD
The most popular way to use CBD for pain is through CBD oil. You can easily drip the oil under the tongue with the pipette for quick results, although you can also opt for CBD capsules. If the pain is localized, then you can choose to use CBD ointment or CBD massage oil to treat the affected area. However, it is wise to go through the CBD oil usage instructions first so you know what the best method of intake is for you. Others prefer to make CBD tea or vape.
What dosage should I use?
With the consumption of CBD oil against pain comes, as with other products, a certain tolerance so that you have to take into account a build-up phase of 6 to 8 weeks on average. This is because your body needs to get used to the CBD oil to really feel its effectiveness, so start with a low dose and build it up slowly. The best way to get started with CBD oil is as follows:
- Take a dosage of 2 to 3 drops three times a day.
- If you experience positive results, increase the dosage as desired and needed.
- It is wise to maintain a maximum of 9 drops per dosage.
- If the pain symptoms are resolved or relieved, you can also slowly reduce the dosage.
If you want more clarity on the dosage of CBD oil, you can contact one of our experts during a free consultation so you don’t have to sit with open questions.
Get superior quality in your home
To take CBD oil for pain you need to start with the best of the best, namely by investing in superior quality. We at cannabisolie.com take great care in the production of all our CBD products so we also guarantee top quality. With us, you can expect the following:
- Fully tested and certified products carried out by an independent reliable company in Europe. As a result, all products meet very strict quality requirements.
- Each product contains 100% pure ingredients that are natural.
- When you purchase a product, you will receive all the accompanying information and instructions for use.
Take advantage of a free consultation!
Pain that just won’t go away can be annoying. If you want to try CBD oil, we are happy to help you find the ideal CBD products for your specific pain conditions. Contact us for a personalized consultation where you can expect customized advice. By the way, the consultation is completely free because we at cannabisolie.com believe that every person with pain issues should have the opportunity to live pain-free and healthy.
Even if you are able to tolerate pain well, we are all human and pain can bring on dejected feelings, depression and anxiety in the longer term. Don’t stay with it for long and give CBD oil for pain a chance to boost your quality of life.
Free personal consultation
Leave your details and we will contact you as soon as possible!