As humans, we all go through a little stress from time to time and this can’t hurt. If the symptoms of stress are affecting your body and mind, CBD oil may be the ideal solution. In fact, according to recent research, CBD oil can be considered the natural relaxant for stress.
In this article, you will find out the ways in which CBD oil can be used against stress and the effects of medicinal cannabis on the body. The article below is organized in the manner below for greater clarity:
- There is enough scientific evidence to say that CBD oil reduces stress. Read the instructions carefully to determine your ideal dosage.
- With normal use you will not experience any side effects.
- With CBD oil, hyperactivity decreases for more inner peace and balance.
- The body becomes healthier and the mind happier thanks to CBD oil. This makes you more stress-resistant.
What is stress?
Stress is best described as the situation where the body becomes unbalanced. Both the body and the mind suffer from this imbalance, although a little stress need not be unhealthy. In fact, stress can be considered a function of the body alerting you to stay more alert. We can distinguish two most common types of stress, namely:
- Acute stress: This involves a rise in adrenaline in your body whereby blood pressure rises. Think about stressing over a deadline or a dangerous situation.
- Chronic stress: This form of stress also affects your daily activities, as you develop physical symptoms in addition to the emotional load.
Causes and complaints
The most common causes of stress are having a chronic physical illness, experiencing an unpleasant event, divorce, relationship problems, domestic violence, work-related problems, the death of a loved one and many more. Individuals who suffer from stress notice certain symptoms. Often it involves:
- Insomnia and fatigue
- Sore muscles
- Back and neck pain
- Reduced resistance
- Stomach and digestive problems
- Accelerated breathing
- More or less appetite
The physical symptoms can also worsen and lead to depression or into panic attacks. In that case, the stress has not only affected your body, but also the mind. As a result, you are out of balance both physically and mentally.
Stress in the Netherlands
At least 9 in 10 Dutch people suffer from stress in their daily lives. According to research, over half of these people take no action on this. We can also assume that an annual average of 17% of the working population, or 1.3 million Dutch people, suffer from work-related stress complaints such as burnout.
Medication for stress
There are plenty of medications that are prescribed for stress, as well as depression and anxiety. To notice any effectiveness, you must take such medication for months at the proper dose until your body has become accustomed to the chemicals. Stress medication can also cause unpleasant side effects. However, the use of CBD oil is beginning to gain popularity. In fact, top quality CBD oil is proving to be extremely effective when it comes to relieving symptoms of stress. This is especially true if the correct dosage is maintained. Dutch doctors are increasingly beginning to recommend CBD oil for stress. In short, it is clear to see that CBD oil is increasingly considered a natural stress reliever.
However, if you are taking medication for stress, then it is wise to be well informed about the use of CBD oil in combination with medication.
How does CBD oil work against stress?
Past studies clearly show that CBD oil can be used against stress as a kind of natural sedative. You can reduce or cure the physical and mental symptoms related to stress through self-medication with this wonder oil. The reasons why CBD is ideal against stress are:
- CBD greatly reduces hyperactivity, calming the body and mind.
- CBD rebalances the endocannabinoid system for greater inner peace.
- The immune system improves making the body more stress resistant.
- Industrial hemp has an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- You can promote sleep for an improved sleep pattern, which will make you less overwrought the next day.
Feel free to approach us with any questions you may have about the possibilities of CBD, especially if you struggle with the symptoms of stress on a daily basis.
Is CBD dangerous?
Consumption of CBD oil against stress is absolutely not dangerous. This is because our CBD oil is reliable and safe. You don’t get “high” from CBD oil, CBD oil has no addictive effects and there are no or hardly any side effects. Always seek advice from your doctor first and contact us so you don’t have to sit with unanswered questions about the safety and effects of CBD oil.
Other options: CBN, CBG and CBC
If you do not immediately achieve the desired results with the use of CBD oil against stress, you can combine the intake with CBN oil. CBG oil and CBC oil are also ideal to use against stress. Research shows that such variants of medicinal cannabis often produce even better results in patients struggling with symptoms of stress.
Find out today the extent to which the combination of CBD oil with CBC, CBN and CBG suits you through a free consultation for personalized advice.
Can I expect side effects?
CBD oil seems to have no to few side effects so far. Some individuals using CBD oil for stress can expect mild side effects, including dizziness, fatigue, sleepiness, irritability, anxiety, diarrhea or abdominal distension, less or more appetite, and dry mouth.
The risks of CBD
Should you be taking certain medications for stress, you should first contact your treating physician. This is how you prevent CBD oil from working against other medications. In fact, combining CBD oil with medications is not wise without knowing more about it first. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, even then it is smart to skip CBD oil for a while.
The administration of CBD
For direct absorption into the bloodstream, it is smart to choose oral administration of oil. You can put a few drops under the tongue. Hold the drops in your mouth for 20 to 30 seconds and then swallow. Other options for stress relief include CBD capsules, CBD ointment, CBD tea, CBD massage oil, vaping and more. We are happy to help you find the ideal CBD products for your symptoms.
However, check in advance how to take CBD oil for stress by reading the instructions for use.
How many drops of CBD oil?
If you want to use CBD oil against stress-related symptoms, then you should use the right dosage and assume a build-up phase of 6 to 8 weeks. However, the proper dosage of CBD oil varies by situation, physique, age, tolerance, height and oil concentration. To work effectively, you should take 2 to 3 drops per dosage and slowly build up the number of drops as desired and needed. Below is an indication of the ideal dosage for an adult with stress symptoms:
- In the morning: Before breakfast, take 2 to 3 drops per dosage.
- In the afternoon: At lunch, again take 2 to 3 drops per dosage.
- In the evening: Even before you start your evening meal, take 2 to 3 drops per dose.
- Before bed: 1 to 2 drops per dosage are sufficient just before you go to bed.
The dosage may be increased to a maximum of 9 drops. We are happy to answer all your questions about CBD oil. Contact us immediately.
Superior quality CBD
Cannabis oil can be the ideal solution if you suffer from chronic stress on a daily basis. If you plan to consume CBD oil against stress, buy quality CBD products that are completely pure and natural. Check our offerings to find out which products we have specifically for your stress symptoms. At cannabisolie.com, you can expect the following:
- Our oil contains no animal products, but rather 100% vegan ingredients.
- During production, the substances in the hemp plant are preserved as much as possible.
- The raw materials are grown in the European Union.
- This CBD oil is free of pesticides and chemicals and has a BIO certification.
- Each product comes with accompanying information and instructions for use.
- You will receive professional tailored advice and it will cost you absolutely nothing.
More questions? Requesting a consultation!
If you are willing to give CBD oil against stress a chance, then contact us right now for a no-obligation consultation. How much will this cost you? Nothing at all! Our experts offer full attention to choose the right CBD products for your symptoms. In fact, each person reacts differently to CBD oil and each situation requires a unique approach. During this consultation, you will learn how to manage stress and what the possibilities of CBD oil are.
The best way to combat stress, by the way, is to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle and diet, get enough sleep and get enough exercise. Other ways to relieve stress are by meditating or doing relaxation exercises. By the way, thanks to CBD oil, stress no longer needs to be a limiting factor to live a healthy and happy life.
Free personal consultation
Leave your details and we will contact you as soon as possible!