By no means everyone is happy with their weight. You achieve a healthy weight by first adjusting your lifestyle and diet that will make you lose weight. Many adopt an unhealthy lifestyle, opting for a crash diet or not eating anything at all. Once they lose weight and are satisfied with the new weight, it often happens that the pounds come right back on after some time. So you are going to have to actively change certain things about your lifestyle and eating habits.
Besides adjusting your diet, sleeping better, exercising more and the like, there is another method to lose weight naturally. According to scientific research, CBD oil can have a positive effect on our weight and on losing several pounds. Below you can read more about how CBD can be used in weight loss. Jump directly to the desired topic by using this format:
- Losing weight, what does this mean?
- Obesity in the Netherlands
- Causes and consequences
- Weight loss medication
- Research CBD oil in losing weight
- How does CBD oil work for losing weight?
- What are the possible side effects?
- Choosing the right percentage
- Choose the ideal shape
- Dosage is also important
- Are there any risks?
- Weight loss tips
- Free 1-on-1 counseling
- CBD oil has a positive effect on the metabolism by suppressing the hormone Gherline. This reduces the feeling of hunger.
- CBD oil stimulates protein production, which can oxidize fat in the body.
- CBD oil plays a role in the amount of mitochondria that burn fat and calories.
- To find the ideal dosage, you can look at the instructions for use.
Losing weight, what does this mean?
Losing weight, also called weight loss, is losing body weight through voluntary or involuntary circumstances. You lose weight because your body uses more energy than you get in. With voluntary conditions, you can think of following a diet or exercising for extra exercise, while with involuntary conditions you can assume an illness.
Weight gain happens to some people over time. You notice it first by your clothes getting a little tighter and then by your rolls of fat showing up. Figures show that girls and women in particular feel fat and want to lose weight. Men and boys also suffer from this, although the numbers are just a bit lower.
If you want to start losing weight, it is important to first check whether you are actually overweight. Use an online BMI calculator to check if your weight is on target or not. According to 85% of women, they need to lose weight, while less than half actually need to.
Obesity in the Netherlands
According to figures, an average of 50% of all Dutch adults are overweight. Out of this number, 37% are moderately overweight and 14% are severely overweight (obese). Since the 1990s, the numbers of overweight Dutch people have only continued to rise. What causes this, you will read below.
Causes and consequences
We can distinguish several reasons that may be responsible for the development of obesity, including:
- Personal issues such as gender, blood pressure, genes and age.
- An unhealthy and unstructured diet and lifestyle, including poor nutrition, little sleep, insufficient exercise and the like.
- Living, living and working environment such as social contacts, housing, low income, accumulation of stress and so on.
- Eating unhealthy snacks.
- Medication for certain conditions or complaints.
In most cases, however, we can speak of a sum of several factors leading to obesity. The consequences of obesity are health problems, higher healthcare costs, a strain on healthcare and indirect social costs. Consider sick leave or disability.
Weight loss medication
To treat obesity, there are thousands of products on the market. These are often slimming drugs with chemical composition that bring unpleasant side effects to the body. Many of the available weight-loss drugs also make you nauseous and can affect the stomach, intestines and also other organs after prolonged use.
A natural alternative to get rid of those extra pounds is CBD oil. CBD oil for weight loss does appear to work, according to multiple studies. Using CBD oil is 100% safe and you should not expect any side effects. If you are ready to try CBD oil, talk to your doctor about whether you can combine CBD oil with your prescription medications.
Research CBD oil in losing weight
Over the years, several researchers have found that CBD oil could be effective in weight loss. A 2012 study is on rats concluded that CBD carries an appetite suppressant effect. After administration of CBD and THC, as well as CBN and CBG, food intake was mainly monitored. Each of these cannabinoids was found to have a different effect on the appetite of the rats, according to this study. The CBN and THC caused an increase in appetite, the CBG produced no effect and the CBD soon caused the rats to eat less. The conclusion here was: THC and CBN can induce the feeling of hunger while CBD suppresses the feeling of hunger.
Scientific researchers noted in 2014 during other research that CBD oil can suppress the feeling of hunger by acting on the Gherline receptor. This affects the feeling of hunger, making you less likely to reach for something to eat.
How does CBD oil work for losing weight?
The hemp plant contains several miraculous cannabinoids with healing properties, including CBD (cannabidiol). Such cannabinoids interact with our body’s own endocannabinoid system. In fact, our own bodies are naturally endowed with multiple cannabinoids that are distributed throughout the body and play an essential role in important bodily functions, including regulating feelings of hunger and nausea. The feeling of hunger occurs through Gherline. The hormone is secreted mainly by the stomach wall. CBD oil in losing weight plays a big role in such matters and can help with losing weight in the following ways:
- CBD oil has a positive effect on metabolism. Gherline is a hormone that is suppressed by CBD. CBD thus decreases appetite.
- Proteins are stimulated by CBD oil. This promotes breakdown and allows fat to oxidize in the body.
- The oil affects the amount of mitochondria, which help burn excess fat and calories.
- Toxin release from the body is improved. As a result, the organs work optimally so fat is not stored and burns faster.
- The production of fat cells is inhibited by CBD oil.
- Do you feel nausea from prescription medication that makes you less hungry? Then CBD helps relieve nausea, increasing appetite.
- CBD helps suppress feelings of stress, causing you to eat and snack less.
- Sleeping poorly can also cause obesity. CBD promotes sleep, allowing your body to better process body fat.
Have more questions? Speak to our cannabis specialists or click the link below for free one-on-one help:
What are the possible side effects?
None at all! If you use the oil as indicated on the package, CBD oil for weight loss does not cause any side effects. Only if you take CBD in excessive doses will you experience moderate side effects including abdominal pain, headache, nausea, dry mouth and irritability. However, such side effects are sporadic.
It is still a good idea to contact your doctor if you are taking other medications for weight loss. After all, your safety remains paramount. This way, you prevent the CBD oil from adversely affecting the drug’s effects and side effects.
Choosing the right percentage
If you are going to start your weight loss race against those pounds, choose the right CBD oil. In fact, you can buy CBD oil in multiple percentages. Here, a higher percentage works better the more body fat you have. CBD oil for weight loss use this way:
- 2,5%: For children and overweight pets.
- 5 to 10%: Lose a few pounds.
- >10 %: In individuals who are very overweight (obese).
Choose the ideal shape
There are different forms of administration of CBD. The most popular form is still CBD oil. CBD oil for losing weight can be consumed with a pipette. You tap a few drops under your tongue and let them sit for about 2 minutes. In addition, CBD capsules, CBD massage oil and CBD ointment are also available. If you take the oil via capsules, it enters your bloodstream a little later. This is not a problem, as the effect remains the same.
Tip: It is important to read the instructions for use of the oil carefully first.
Dosage is also important
The dosage of CBD oil for weight loss can vary from individual to individual. As a result, the ideal dosage is not easy to determine. Let your body get used to the CBD first by maintaining a build-up period of a few weeks.
Start by placing a low dose of 2 to 3 drops of oil under the tongue 3 times each day and build up as you monitor the effects on the body. Do not exceed the maximum dosage per dose. If you have lost enough weight, build the dosage down again little by little.
In addition, remember that CBD oil is not a magic drug that will make you lose weight after just one dose. The pounds only fly off after taking CBD with regularity for some time. We provide complete free consultation and personal coaching to anyone who wants to know if CBD oil is suitable for losing weight.
Are there any risks?
CBD oil can be used completely safely by adults, children and animals alike. We at Cannabisolie.com market CBD products made with all the care and love. Our CBD oil is harmless because:
- The oil is completely pure, composed of organic ingredients.
- There are no chemicals, pesticides or GMOs in it.
- All lab reports are always available.
- The oil has a shelf life of over a year.
- CBD has no psychoactive effects.
- You cannot become addicted to CBD oil.
- All instructions for use are included.
Learn more about how CBD oil works so you can find out what the benefits are for your own body.
Weight loss tips
Want to lose weight in a sustainable and efficient way in addition to starting to use CBD oil? First, list and clearly state what your target weight is and how you want to achieve it. In addition to making a plan, there are other practical tips that encourage weight loss:
- Take a look at your eating habits and determine to what extent you are eating enough, varied and healthy. Don’t skip breakfast, always eat on time and don’t work off a heavy meal late at night.
- In the morning, have a fresh fruit smoothie and drizzle some CBD oil into it. You can also make your own different kinds of fresh juices from fruit.
- Do you like to snack? Then make sure you have healthy snacks in the house. Think fresh fruit, seeds or nuts. You can also choose sugar-free homemade cookies with almond or coconut flour.
- Reduce carbohydrates by eating extra vegetables.
- Fry your meat, meat substitutes, chicken or fish in healthy oil. Coconut oil, for example, stimulates fat burning.
- Cook for yourself as much as possible and skip unhealthy snack bars, restaurants and junk food.
- Leave the car at home and take a bike or go for a walk. In addition, keep up regular daily exercise.
If you don’t succeed in losing those pounds right away, don’t get demotivated. Don’t set the bar too high, don’t weigh yourself too often and take small steps. In addition, always listen carefully to your body.
Free 1-on-1 counseling
Will you fight those extra pounds by using CBD oil to lose weight? Then remember that CBD oil is only meant to replace unhealthy chemical waste medications and crash diets, and you still need to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle to lose weight effectively.
Do you have questions regarding your own personal situation if you want to lose weight yourself with CBD oil? Then schedule a free consultation with one of our team members to determine which CBD products are the best fit for your needs, your goals and your symptoms. Start taking good care of your body and mind today!
Free personal consultation
Leave your details and we will contact you as soon as possible!